Provided by Savannah church of Christ:
• $40 per person (teens and adults) for anyone who registers online before Thursday, December 15th.
• $45 per person (teens and adults) for anyone who registers after December 15th.
Housing NOT provided by Savannah church of Christ:
• $35 per person (teens and adults) for anyone who registers online before Thursday, December 15th.
• $40 per person (teens and adults) for anyone who registers after December 15th.
- Class Handouts
- One Meal (Saturday Noon Meal)
- Housing in homes for students, (as long as it is available, see additional information below and to the right)
Does Not Include: All other meals are not included
Pickwick Inn RESERVED FOR EU2
The Pickwick Inn will be reserved for the weekend of EU for those college students attending EU2. If you're a college student attending EU2, please contact Beverly Milligan at Pickwickcabins.com or call 731-926-0803.
On Housing Provided By Us
Limited housing will be provided by Savannah church of Christ. Due to the large number of participants, it will be FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS for EU participants. We can house no more than 25 teens per youth group. Once housing availability runs out groups will be responsible in securing their own accommodations.
Items to bring: sleeping bag, pillow, towels, toiletry items, change of clothes, Bible
It is our expectation that groups stay both nights. A major part of the EU experience is staying in homes and enjoying a whole weekend of fellowship and making friends.
EU Housing committee will be happy to assist you in this until January 5th, after January 5th you will be responsible for securing your own housing. You may contact our housing committee at:
Denise Rinks: (731) 926-6486
Melanie Cromwell (731) 607-9620
Wendy Gean (205-269-5294)
Arrangements have been made with local hotels in the Savannah area for housing at a discounted rate. You will need to call and make your own reservations. Mention that you are with Evangelism University for the best rate.
Please note: It is a board policy that there be no refunds, so be precise as you can with your numbers for registration.
Because of the large groups, books and lunch have to be ordered in advance.